In honor of St. Patrick’s Day this past Monday, we spent the week chasing rainbows and four-leaf clovers. Green took center stage, we took a tour of the queen of Irish gardening’s Dublin retreat, Kendra showed us the world’s best narcissi, and Christine let us in on the latest in British lawn adornments.
We’ll be celebrating the arrival of spring some more next week. Until then, take a look at what else we’ve had on our radar.
- An Irish ceramicist with a green thumb.
- How to light the way.
- Garden-friendly weeds (Yes, you read that right).
- If flowers could talk.
- Muted greens in the attic.
- New Yorkers: hire an indie gardener.
- A Helsinki hideaway.
- Moody hues and refracted light.
- A fine weekend recipe.
- A London wall that breathes.
- Four ways to keep the heat in.
- Do or don’t: fake grass.