Here’s a look at what’s on our radar this week:
Above: Photograph by Christine Chitnis for Gardenista.
- Road trip alert: Christine Chitnis is hitting the highway in New England to come up with a weekend itinerary for leaf peepers (and antiques seekers). Stay tuned for her report, coming in early October.
- Looking to incorporate a water feature into your garden? A mini water garden is a simple place to start.
- The president’s coffee preference might be the biggest secret in the White House.
- A comprehensive review of the best grow lights.
- Although we like the look of fallen autumn leaves, we also like to rake them into a pile … and jump in. Here are seven ways to rake them.
- It’s autumn in the U.S. but it’s the start of spring at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney.
- A new favorite gardening magazine? Pacific Horticulture.