With weeks of holiday celebrations ahead, we’ve been enjoying the quieter days of fall. Read on to see what we’ve been reading and admiring this week.
And Northern California readers take note: If you’re in or around Marin County next Thursday, November 10, join Michelle at Hudson Grace from 1 to 4 p.m. for a Gardenista Book signing event. Together with hosts Monelle Totah and Gary McNatton of Hudson Grace and architect Barbara Chambers of Chambers + Chambers, she’ll be celebrating our new publication, Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Stylish Outdoor Spaces. Enjoy wine picks by Cultivar Wines. RSVP: [email protected] Details here.
Above: Stacey has been dreaming about a stay at Fordypningsrommet Fleinvær, a community of nine small house for rent situated just north of the arctic circle. Ideal for the artist or individual looking for the ultimate escape, each house designed by TYIN architects and RINTALAEGGERTSON architects offers expansive views of the archipelago.
- Need some indoor greenery? These 7 trees are your best bets.
- This London hospital garden offers respite and serenity to its patients.
- To make: Roasted Pumpkin and Rosemary Hummus.
- We’re gearing up for our annual Remodelista/Gardenista Holiday Markets.
Above: Kendra has been studying the pages of Issue 2 of Rakes Progress, a new British magazine of gardens, plants, and flowers, edited by fashion stylist Victoria Gaiger. The Issue 2, Autumn 2016, is currently in stores and online. Photo courtesy of Rakes Progress.
- Will NYC’s next major park be underground?
- All the tips for the creating on-trend terrariums.
- This bright Greenpoint apartment is giving us houseplant envy.
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
Above: We recently waxed poetic about Menagerie, an Airstream-hosted natural beauty store in Portland, so naturally we’re doing the same about its sister store, work/shop. The team behind the botanical gift shop and collective space inspires us to get even more creative with our greenery (@work/shop).
Looking for more inspiration and finds? Visit our recent posts: