This week we’ve been talking excitedly about our new book, checking out our favorite fall blooms and curating ways to savor the taste of summer all year long.
Above: Bridget Beth Collins’s work has a cult following (just look at her Instagram feed). The Seattle-based creative makes whimsical floral creations and recently launched her first book. Photo courtesy of Flora Forager.
- Calling all peony lovers.
- Is this the ultimate hotel room for nature lovers?
- Love, art and an impressive houseplant collection.
Above: To celebrate our new book “Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Outdoor Style” and to inspire your inner DIY maven, we are giving away this beautiful set of dip-dyed garden tools featured in the book. Enter now; the contest ends on September 28.
- Visit Terrain to preorder your signed copy.
- How Kew Gardens “sowed the seeds” of this author’s latest novel.
- Over on Remodelista: Miro Made This.
Above: Deemed one of autumn’s most reliable flowers by Sunset Magazine, chrysanthemums are always a sign the season is in swing. We like these 19 varieties that put a spin on the tradition flower. Photo by Thomas J. Story for Sunset.
- The secret to enjoying fresh herbs all year.
- Easy tips (and hacks) for outdoor fall chores.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: We’ve written about food writer Sarah Waldman’s garden-to-table recipes before. Naturally, her feed, which is full of images of some of the east coast’s freshest product, is a source of inspiration (@sarah.waldman).
For more Gardenista visit our latest issue: An Innovative Micro Farm at Olmsted in Brooklyn.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation