This weekend the Gardenista editors are stocking the woodpile, making botanical garlands, and dressing the mantel. Here’s a look:
- Spotted on Instagram: an inside look at Christian Louboutin’s garden via an exclusive exhibition in London by Rake’s Progress. (And check out the upcoming garden-centric events at the 13 Floral Street pop-up here.)
- In New York this weekend? Head to And North’s pop-up on East 20th Street today and tomorrow, featuring festive floral arrangements, goods from favorite makers from the Catskills—plus glögg.
- Sign up now for a wreath workshop by Petal by Pedal (the charming urban florist that delivers bouquets by vintage bicycle), in Brooklyn next Saturday.
- In search of gifts for the gardener in your life? Look no further: We’ve got Gifts for the Instagram Floral Arranger, the Best Books for Gardeners, the Best Books (and More) for the Botanically Minded Cook and Mixologist, plus our favorite garden journals.
- How to care for your Christmas tree, courtesy of The Old Farmer’s Almanac.
- Want to get organized this season but don’t know where to start? Consult our Editors’ Picks: 10 Favorite Organizational Tools, over on The Organized Home.
- Having a spur-of-the-moment party? See our cocktail kit in a drawer for festivities on a moment’s notice.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Decemberist
- Current Obsessions: After the Holiday
- Current Obsessions: The Harvest Table