With December officially here, we’re noting wreath (and terrarium) workshops across the country, festive DIYs, and more winter garden inspiration. Here’s a look:
- Julie tipped us off to Christmas ghost tours at the stately 17th-century Ham House and Garden in Surrey—reason enough to travel to the UK this month.
- Want to get in on the terrarium craze? Stop by Sprout Home in Chicago for the next Terrariums Workshop (December 13, $75); a Winter-Themed Succulent Gardens Terrarium Workshop in Rochester, New York (December 7, $30); a Terrarium Building Workshop at Pistils Nursery in Portland, Oregon (December 19, $25); or a workshop across the pond at London Terrariums. (Plus, take 15 percent off all items in-store at London Terrariums this weekend.)
- Or, book a spot in one of these wreath-making workshops: at Brother and Sisters Flower Shop in Oakland, California (tomorrow, $125); The Farmer’s Daughers Flowers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (it’s BYOB!); and Botanical Tales in the UK.
- Plus: check out our exclusive interview with the world’s top organizing expert in Think Like Marie Kondo: 9 Tips from the World’s Top Storage Fanatic, over on our new site, The Organized Home.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: After the Holiday
- Current Obsessions: The Harvest Table
- Current Obsessions: Book Parties