Headed into Thanksgiving week, we’re preparing the kitchen (and the table). Happy holidays:
- We’ve previously admired the rogue flower bouquets appearing in trash cans around Manhattan, and now the guerrilla flower designer behind them is sharing his insider tips: Join Lewis Miller on December 16 for a master class in holiday wreath-making at The Whitby Hotel in New York. More info here.
- Annie would like to head to Galway for courses in Irish cookery—specifically a course on the perfect Christmas feast, on offer this December.
- We’re taking note of the slew of gardening courses, taught by experts and available from the comfort of your laptop, like this one from Dutch master Piet Oudolf.
- This week in botanica: Margot loves the stitched leaves by artist Susanna Bauer. Follow along on Instagram.
- Now trending: 8 Revolutionary Ideas for Your Garden from Thomas Rainer.
- Finally: our third book, The Organized Home, is now available! Order your copy now, and see what our friends have been saying:
- “Simple and joyful solutions for dealing with clutter prone spots with style.” – The Washington Post
- “Chock-full of straightforward, unfussy solutions for getting your belongings and rooms in order.” – Architectural Digest
- “A decluttering tome that supports the beauty of organization, helping readers to understand that order can be artful.” – Apartment Therapy
- “Broken down room by room [the book] will help you organize every surface within reach.” – Houston Chronicle
- “Packed with simple yet unexpected tips for creating a beautiful home.” – Brit + Co.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Book Parties
- Current Obsessions: The Garden Apartment (and a Giveaway)
- Current Obsessions: Gardens and Ghouls