After a holiday of cooking and eating, we’re headed into the weekend with a festive DIY garland and more. Here’s a look:
- Meredith let us know about a festive wreath-making workshop with Melissa Brzuszek of Mizutama Studio at Remodelista favorite The Primary Essentials in Brooklyn. In the area? Sign up: it’s Thursday, November 30 from 7 to 9 p.m., and space is limited.
- Is this “the new, ugly-cool style of arranging flowers?”
- We’re coveting this efficient tool maintenance kit for garden tool rehab this winter.
- What to do with leftover carrot tops and onion skins after Thanksgiving: Make Zero-Waste Vegetable Broth, and store it for all of your holiday cooking needs.
- Plus, A New Life for Thanksgiving Ingredients (and leftovers).
Recently in Current Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Harvest Table
- Current Obsessions: Book Parties
- Current Obsessions: The Garden Apartment (and a Giveaway)