On our radar as we head into April: plant swaps, book signings, and a Swedish acorn vase, sleuthed. Read on.
- A new way to get your daily Gardenista fix.
- Today in Oakland: a start-of-spring plant swap, from noon to 4 pm.
- And this Thursday in Berkeley: Join Erica Tanov and photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo for the launch of their new book, Design By Nature. It’s from 6 to 9 pm at 1827 Fourth St. Details here.
- On Meredith’s spring reading list: The Plant Messiah: Adventures in Search of the World’s Rarest Species, coming out April 10.
- The most controversial way to cook an egg. (See our post on the matter, too.)
- And artful (and edible) Easter eggs.
- 5 easy tips for packing away winter clothes.
- Planning a trip? Consult our Design Travel picks for the world’s most beautiful garden destinations, from the UK to California.
Recently in Obsessions: