Among the things we’re noting this week: the return of a favorite magazine, two spring must-reads, and more.
- Michelle reports that Bird Talk magazine has made a comeback; catch up on all the latest here.
- We’re curious about Understory, a new urban ecology fair, workshop, and plant lab in Brooklyn, from April 28 to 29.
- On our spring reading list: Color Me Floral : Stunning Monochromatic Arrangements for Every Season, out this week by the floral designer behind Tulipina.
- Margot is currently reading Paper Garden : Mrs Delany Begins Her Life’s Work at 72 on Mary Delany’s amazing cut-paper botanicals: “She was inventive, exacting, and incredibly productive into her eighties and her work is celebrated to this day,” Margot says.
- A homey townhouse in Brooklyn with a modern garret, lots of houseplants, and an argument for fake grass.
- And: what a greengrocer knows about storing fruits, vegetables, and other fresh goods.
- Plus: Have you signed up for our newsletters yet? Stay updated, whether you want nitty-gritty hardscaping advice, the latest plant posts, or just the highlights.
Recently in Current Obsessions: