As our Living Color week comes to a close, we’re circling back to a few favorite Irish gardens (and foraged, Emerald Isle–inspired cocktails) and noting a new trend: plant swaps (just in time for spring gardening). Take notes:
- And: garden ideas to steal from Ireland (including how to get the perfect patina on terracotta pots), and an early-spring cocktail from a Galway apothecary.
- Now trending: plant swaps. (If you’re in New York, see the NYC Plant Swap.)
- This just in: flower arrangements by a favorite furnishings company.
- Margot is looking forward to Cake, a cookbook by artist Maira Kalman, now available for preorder.
- And another cookbook we’re noting: Meredith let us know about Occasions To Gather (which she recently previewed at the launch at Sunset magazine HQ). All proceeds from the book go to Feeding America.
- A DIY mudroom makeover for under $80.
- And, a one-bedroom Victorian apartment in Hackney inspired by Shaker design, over on Remodelista.
Recently in Obsessions: