What we’re taking note of this week, from a master class with a gardening rock star to a luxurious plant-fiber scrub towel and more.
- Now you can take design lessons from landscape designer Piet Oudolf himself, plus get a bird’s-eye view of his most well-known work: New York City’s High Line park.
- Alexa’s late-winter obsession is the Binu Binu Korean Scrub Towel made of textured plant fibers. With the sesame scrub soap, it’s the closest thing to a bathhouse experience at home.
- Have you been keeping score? We’ve added nearly a dozen new plant guides to our Garden Design 101 library this month, including tips to grow and care for Camellias, Palms, Bromeliads, Prayer Plants, and Calla Lilies.
- In the Portland, Oregon area? We like the sound of this workshop at one of our favorite plant shops. Go to create a living centerpiece, stay for the complimentary wine.
- Coming soon to Netflix: Marie Kondo.
- Finally, good-looking utility buckets for indoors and out.
- And: a look at where our longtime-favorite brushes are made.
- Plus, what’s your favorite houseplant? We want to know.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Into the Tropics
- Current Obsessions: The Romantics
- Current Obsessions: Midwinter