We’re turning our attention from Europe (Paris, softly hued arrangements) to the tropics. Here’s what we’re noting, from an exhibit on botanicals to an upcoming talk on creating a cutting garden.
- Want to learn to cook in Alice Waters’s kitchen? Now you can, virtually. (For a tour of her kitchen, head here.)
- New Yorkers: Coming on Wednesday, learn the secrets to a bountiful cutting garden (read: an endless supply of fresh flowers) from UK-based author, grower, cook, and lifestyle guru Sarah Raven. Click here for details (and get her seven expert tips to designing perfect container gardens here).
- Best restaurant in Berkeley? Michelle is heading here for brunch to confirm a hunch.
- Breaking news: the Italian villa from Call Me by Your Name is on the market, sweeping Italian vistas included.
- Annie has been following the reopening of her favorite wine bar in Portland, Maine, including this arrangement in vintage vessels.
- And: This Ikea product could change a gardener’s life (and it’s now available in the US).
- What’s your favorite element of this garden? Let us know in the comments.
Recently in Obsessions: