A look at what’s on our radar, this first weekend of March and looking toward spring.
- On the eve of the Oscars, looking back at one of our favorite cinematic gardens of the season (hint: the peaches were “stuck” on).
- And just in time for our Plant-Based Diet week, Meredith spotted these seasonal food wheels: Buy one for your region (S. California, Bay Area, Northeast, Midwest, etc.) to see what’s growing year-round in your area.
- Now open: Amazon’s plant shop.
- Introducing a better tea bag, made of 100 percent biodegradable plant-based materials (the result of a petition, started by a gardener and signed by over 232,000 people).
- In praise of flower-focused travel.
- The real secrets to caring for your orchid, uncensored edition.
- On our wish list: black and white biergarten tables for the garden.
- We could see some houseplants or artful arrangements on this simple DIY window ledge.
Recently in Obsessions: