The final week of December is our favorite of the month. As we relished the quiet we found several inspirational finds for 2017. Read on to see some of them––and Happy New Year!
Above: Our friend Heidi Swanson lauds her green alkalizing soup as an “anti-dote to the holidays.” All health benefits considered, we’ll be making it for the gorgeous color alone. Photograph by Heidi Swanson courtesy of 101 Cookbooks.
- Flora in an abstract fashion.
- In one Vietnamese home, the plants are winning.
- The botany of dessert.
- Bunny Williams, the Garden & Gun version.
- From farming to food labeling, five food trends to watch in 2017.
- Three start-ups are changing the flower business.
- In Remodelista news: A Revolution-era Hudson Home Gets an Update from Jersey Ice Cream Co.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: A daily dose of color from The Bouqs Company, a farm-fresh flower delivery service based in Venice, California (@thebouqsco).
Searching for more inspirational pieces and haunts? If so, consider:
- Garden Visit: My Garden Oasis in Half Moon Bay, California.
- Current Obsessions: Happy Holidays.
- A West Texas River Ranch with a Worldly View.