We found a bevy of gorgeous haunts, wares and inspiration on the precipice of this holiday weekend. Here’s a look.
And we’re wishing you a Happy Holiday!
Above: Stacey is in awe of the stunning edible centerpiece created by Heirloom LA, a hardworking vegan culinary company making a conscious impact in LA. The team selected all ingredients from small farmers using “beyond organic practices” and completed the vignette with plates, glasses and flatware by Casa de Perrin. Photo courtesy of Heirloom LA.
Above: We’re coveting one of Tara Burke’s quirky, artistic vases. Each piece––a study in uniqueness––offers a reminder not to take things too seriously. Photo courtesy of Tara Burke Ceramics.
- A new LA resto filled with bougainvillea, mandevilla and starlets.
- 5 ways to bring the outdoors in for winter decor.
Above: In case you missed it: Michelle delves into the hardscaping adventures of creating and maintaining a backyard ice skating rink. Is it the right winter project for you? Read here to find out. Photograph via Nice Rink.
- From Morocco to Long Island, a look back at some of 2016’s most beautiful garden escapes.
- In Remodelista news: A London Restaurant with “Hygge”
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: In every post by Australian plant shop owner and creative Emma McPherson’s, the plants are always winning––and we can’t get enough (@the_plantroom).
For more of our latest discoveries and dream destinations visit our posts:
- At Home at Juniper Hill Farm in New Hampshire
- Terrarium Lights: Sustainable Worlds from Spruitje in Norway
- Current Obsessions: Wildcrafted Wisdom