This week, stories of gardeners lucky enough to have fresh vegetables growing outside their kitchen doors made us hungry. Make that ravenous.
Lindsey welcomed us into the world’s prettiest kitchen garden and Kendra told us how it got to looking so good. Meanwhile, Justine proved that all we need is a little ceiling space to grow edibles indoors.
See more of what has caught our eye this week, below:
- A picnic is a sign of spring if we’ve ever seen one. Pin more of our spring picks and enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree and Gardenista-curated gift from Terrain.
- We know what’s for brunch this weekend.
- Stranded on an island? Hope it’s one of these.
- An outdoor sink too pretty to soil with freshly unearthed veggies?
- Dress up your herb garden.
- Foolproof houseplants with Michelle.
- Succulents spotted at Lila B’s on Instagram.
- Scrub your dirty vases in style.
- To visit: Art through flowers.
- A country store gets a fresh start.
- Copper spray paint to the rescue.
For more from this week on Gardenista, see Mr. McGregor’s Garden and don’t forget to take a look at Kitchen Composition on Remodelista (for deconstructed kitchen layouts and the dish on the best kitchen essentials).