Join us for a week of lounging in the relaxed informality of Australia’s best gardens. We’ll visit lush gardens that need barely any water, spruce up our patios with stylish handmade planters, and explain how to get the same unstudied look by stealing a few ideas from Down Under:
- We peek behind a fence at a verdant patio garden irrigated by graywater in Melbourne in this week’s Designer Visit.
- Kendra goes Down Under to discover what gives Australian gardens their unmistakable personality and charm and returns home with this week’s installments of 10 Garden Ideas to Steal.
- We’re converts to a new generation of incredible shrinking hoses (no kinks!). See our favorites in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- This week’s DIY is a clever Ikea Hack to create entryway drama for under $50. In the meantime, check out our Editors’ Picks: 19 Favorite DIY Projects in Our Own Homes.
- We’re currently coveting these clay hanging planters with crocheted cords…along with a few other White Hanging Planters that Izabella found.
- Meredith took our suggestion to get away from it all literally. In this week’s Hotels & Lodging post, we’ll catch up with her in an idyllic Tasmanian wilderness eco-lodge transformed from an obsolete hydro-electric pump house.
For more of our favorite indoor outdoor gardens down under, see: