With Hillary Clinton renting space in Brooklyn (hipster headquarters for a presidential campaign?), Francesca naturally had some advice about how she should decorate it: Francesca’s living room has a few more ideas to offer.
Here’s a few more things we obsessed about this week:
- Climbing honeysuckle anchor a drought-tolerant garden in Santa Monica, CA
- Spring produce 101.
- The high price of cheap food.
- Mark your calendars: The first Remodelista & Gardenista Market of 2015 is headed to the Marin Country Mart on May 9th from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Should we get Ikea’s new $49 wicker chair in black or white? Or green?
- Our new favorite New York garden.
- Mixed-material flower vessels.
- Wild rhododendrons.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Our weekend brunch ideas flow from food blogger and Gardenista contributor Lindsey Love (@dollyandoatmeal).
- Get an inside look at the Smithsonian Gardens in Washington D.C. by following the gardens on Pinterest.