We’re willing to spring forward on Sunday only because it means we can get to Ikea an hour earlier. Goal: Window garden. Budget: $50. Shopping list:
- Ikea tumbler as plant pot (inspired by these window gardens).
- Ikea hanging garden.
- A $24.94 vertical garden, Ikea edition.
- National Geographic’s Photograph of the Day, March 2, 2015: A field of blue Nemophila flowers in Japan.
- Meyer lemon primer.
- Snowdrops season.
- The perfect way to end pear season.
- Chicago Flower and Garden Show, March 14–22.
- Kid-friendly DIY beaded planter hangers.
- A beginner’s guide to cut flowers.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- “Shopping for dinner” –@gtowey.
- Emma Galloway, a food writer in Perth, Australia, has pinned inspirational and useful tips for edible gardens in her Grow Your Own board.