Are you in San Francisco this weekend? If so, come see us for two days this weekend at our Remodelista Market at Heath Ceramics in the Mission. We’ll be there from 10 am to 5 pm today and from 11 am to 3 pm tomorrow with more than 40 of our favorite local artisans and craftspeople. We promise a one-stop holiday shop.
In the meantime, here are a few things that caught our attention this week.
- Rare heirloom orchids tucked away in a Virginia greenhouse.
- This urban garden is growing hope and health for cancer patients.
- A wearable harvesting bag.
- We love this succulent wreath made out of jade cuttings.
- An autumn visit to one of our favorite farms in upstate New York.
- Is this the end of the banana?
- Twinkling tumbleweeds and six other ideas for outdoor holiday lights.
- Over on Remodelista: 10 no-cost holiday decor ideas.
- A shoreline sculpture garden with a view of Puget Sound.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- The instagram feed of Rochelle Greayer, Boston-based creator of PITH+VIGOR, is all color and whimsy (@pithandvigor).
- We’re keen on how plants take center stage on Justina Blakeney’s Jungalow Style board.
For more Gardenista, browse through our latest issue Holidays on Ice.