We’re feeling festive this week. Join us for tips to add holiday curb appeal, a visit to a twinkly gardening shop (dressed for the weather), and step-by-step instructions for outdoor lights.
Above: To make a silvery holiday floral arrangement, see Justine’s DIY: Winter Romance in a Silver Brunia Bouquet.
- Add instant holiday cheer with this week’s Curb Appeal tips.
- Christmas, Scandinavian style. We visit Stockholm to get holiday decor tips from the city’s top gardening shop in today’s Shopper’s Diary.
- Homemade (and homegrown) beauty and health products are among the offerings at our newest favorite Bay Area garden emporium, dressed for the holidays in today’s Shopper’s Diary post.
- By all means, spend Saturday afternoon stringing holiday lights from the eaves. But do it safely, please. We’ve got tips in this week’s Hardscaping 101 post.
- Are in in San Francisco? Join us this weekend for our first-ever two-day Remodelista Market at Heath Ceramics in San Francisco. We’ll be there Saturday and Sunday with more than 30 of our favorite local artisans and craftspeople (including some new vendors we can’t wait to introduce to you).