From garden-inspired cologne to glass vegetables, here’s what’s been inspiring us this week.
- Just in time for Easter: DIY hatching succulents.
- 7 garden trends set to be huge this year.
- Wild strawberry and parsley, anyone?
- An inspirational trip to the famous Petersham Nurseries.
- This clever DIY vertical planter caught our attention.
- A sneak peek at Sunset’s new test garden.Glass artist Amanda Dziedzic‘s upcoming exhibit in Adelaide will feature “luscious blown beetroots, sculpted stalks of celery, gorgeous stag ferns and even some glassy slugs thrown in.”
- This fern chandelier will take spring dinners to the next level.
- 8 ingenious small-space garden hacks.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- Second best to visiting the Forage + Sundry studio and shop is perusing its daily posts (@forage.sundry).
- Dezeen has added more verdant architecture to its Plants board and it doesn’t disappoint.
For more Gardenista, visit our latest issue: 21st Century Gardens.