If you’re in LA today, be sure to stop by and see us at our holiday market at Big Daddy’s Antiques, 3334 La. Cienega Place near Culver City, 10 to 5. It’s a one-stop holiday event with wares from up-and-coming makers, as well as Gardenista favorites.
And here are some things that have caught our attention this week.
- Leave it to the hyacinth to brighten up a winter’s day.
- A culinary journey we’d love to take next summer.
- We’re yearning to get our hands dirty at the new FarmSuperba in Venice.
- Holiday wish list: suspended planters.
- To make: matcha chocolate truffles.
- Twenty one gift ideas for the gardener in your life.
- Over on Remodelista: an eclectic English bedroom.
- DARA Artisans is giving Gardenista and Remodelista readers a chance to win a $1000 gift card to shop its global collection; now through December 9.
- Outdoor holiday decorations done right.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We vicariously go on the colorful deliveries of Farmgirl Flowers through the team’s Instagram feed (@farmgirlflowers).
- We’re gleaning simple holiday greenery ideas from Suzonne Stirling’s Winter Holiday board.
For more Gardenista, take a look back at this past week’s English Gardens issue.