We’re suffering from a severe case of anglophilia. Join us for a week of English gardens, new and old, with ideas to steal for your own:
Above: Photograph by Matthew Williams for Gardenista. For more of this garden, see An Antiques Collector at Home in London.
- Cyber Monday deals abound today. We round up 10 of the best in this week’s Shopper’s Diary.
- Kendra gets tips from British landscape designer Tom Stuart-Smith in this week’s Garden Ideas to Steal post.
- From London to Los Angeles, our favorite florists are offering holiday wreath-making workshops this month. Gillian has compiled a list of the year’s best best for our Holiday Wreaths post.
- For more of this garden, see A Night at Great Dixter.
- Which English gardens do you most want to visit next spring? Plan ahead with Kendra, who’s been to most of them and has advice to offer about where to go and when in this week’s Garden Travel post.
- Is a dry-stacked stone wall the right hardscape element for your garden? We explore the pros and cons in this week’s Hardscaping 101 post.
- Are you in LA (or headed there for the weekend)? Join us at our Remodelista Market at Big Daddy’s Antiques at 3334 La Cienega Place near Culver City from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. tomorrow and Sunday. We’ll be showcasing ceramics from some of our favorite potters.