This week the Gardenista editors are taking inspiration from France and beyond. Here’s a look:
- Attention all Gardenista readers, from aspiring landscape designers to the flower-obsessed: Have you subscribed to our new newsletters yet?
- A water filter inspired by the Amazon, herbs included.
- Michelle’s in New York City this week, garden-hopping in Manhattan’s secret green spaces.
- Update: The Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen is now available in the US.
- Dancing fountains.
- Margot alerted us to this “poetic” swing, climbing vines not included.
- Admiring: framed botanicals and florals.
- Summer camp for sale.
- Marie is in the thick of it in her Brooklyn backyard.
- Over on Remodelista: a natural wine bar in Paris, potager included.
- This week’s most popular: 10 Easy Pieces: Wood Flooring for Decks.
- Calling all avant-garde gardens: Tag us on Instagram @gardenista_sourcebook and use the hashtag #GDquirkybackyards from now through Friday for a chance to be featured in our feed.
More of our recent obsessions: