Here’s what we’re admiring, post-Fourth:
- Rosé? Hibiscus fizz? The New York Times’ guide to summer eating (and drinking) has it all.
- Secret garden tour with floral art to follow.
- We’re daydreaming about spending a few days in Médoc, harvesting and cooking (and eating) with Mimi Thorisson of Manger.
- Readers love: container gardening for a shady backyard.
- Beach bound? Consult Remodelista’s 11 Best Summer Beach Towels before you go.
- And: 14 outdoor showers to try afterwards.
- Everything you need to create a lounge-worthy summer porch.
- The best garden escapes in NYC.
- Headed to Brimfield this week? Share your finds with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDfinds.
- And stay tuned: Voting opens on our Considered Design Awards soon. (In the meantime, peruse all of the Gardenista submissions here.)
For more of what we have our eye on these days, see:
- Current Obsessions: Summer Stories
- Current Obsessions: Found and Foraged
- Current Obsessions: Before Sunset
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation