- First time in Barcelona: what should Meredith do? (Please send can’t-miss suggestions before her flight takes off on Monday.)
- The chef famous for cooking in the wilds of Patagonia just opened a restaurant in a tamer locale: Provence.
- Visiting Michelle this week in Mill Valley, CA, Annie stumbled upon a sidewalk flower shop next to a creek.
- Garden for your children’s future.
- A robot that weeds for you?
- 5 landscape improvements that will pay off.
- 15 party patios. (We’re particularly intrigued by No. 3).
- Waiting for blueberry season, so we can make these.
- Keep your houseplants alive while you’re on vacation.
For more of what we have our eye on lately, see:
- Current Obsessions: Before Sunset
- Current Obsessions: Lessons from the Greenhouse
- Current Obsessions: Botanical Design
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation