Here’s what we’ve been pinning, noting, and talking about on Gardenista this week:
- On our reading list: a new release from a favorite vendor at London’s Columbia Road flower market.
- Flora, fauna, and fungi, oh my: new guidebooks from the Outside Institute.
- Attention, DC readers: a little (plant) swap of horrors is coming your way.
- Get your hands dirty, Denver.
- Goatscaping is a thing. Get your rental goats here.
- April to-do list: perk up your plant pots.
- A national bike route system? Yes, please.
- Now trending: outdoor kitchens.
- A few things nobody tells you about plywood.
- And: 5 life-changing, DIY cleaning solutions to try this weekend.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Out Like a Lamb
- Current Obsessions: Into Spring
- Current Obsessions: Seeing Green