Solutions for the houseplant serial killer, how to shop for groceries the green way, and nine more things to know about this weekend:
- But, fear not, dejected houseplant killers: Kristina went on TV to reveal the top reasons your plants are dying (and what to do about it).
- W.S. Merwin died yesterday: for 91 years, a poet gardener.
- Is it time to start mowing the lawn?
- Podcast alert: Is it OK to drink gene-edited orange juice? (And BTW what is gene-edited orange juice?) Answers here.
- Attention, Montreal readers: Get your free tree seedlings here.
- Recently spotted: a Brooklyn-based waste-free, package-free food delivery service.
- Looking to make your grocery shopping more eco-friendly? Here’s what you’ll need.
- Five companies that’ll make your Ikea sofa look custom.
- And, for your Saint Patrick’s Day festivities.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Longer Light
- Current Obsessions: In the March Garden
- Current Obsessions: Tiny Gardens