Garden rants, how to store strawberries, and eight other things to know about this weekend:
- Remember Garden Rant? Still ranting strong.
- Summer school at Oxford: gardening history and dorm room included for £1,545.
- Bacon-wrapped hosta shoots for dinner? Sounds delicious.
- Archeologists are getting some dirt on Martha Washington.
- Little House in the Hudson Valley, kept company by honey locust trees and conifers.
- Attention Fermob fans: the French furniture maker just launched two new colors.
- A minimalist and very houseplant-friendly remodel in LA.
- 10 things nobody tells you about organizing your refrigerator (hint: you are probably storing strawberries all wrong).
- And: Falcon Enamelware is launching two limited edition colorways, Oyster Grey and Spring Green, just in time for garden parties and picnics; from April 1 through May 31, Gardenista readers get an exclusive 15 percent off all products with code REMODELISTA15.
Previously in Obsessions: