Bookmarked this week: maple tree tappings, celebrations of honeysuckles, and more signs of spring.
- Tomorrow, make the most of March with a maple tree tapping and tasting in upstate New York.
- Reflexing your supermarket roses will make a $5 bunch look like a million dollars: here’s how.
- A powerful argument for growing cilantro this year.
- Tulip-of-the-Month Club.
- Soon your salad may be grown in outer space.
- The next thing to get stopped trying to migrate to the UK from the EU could be… lavender.
- Of course England has a National Honeysuckle Week (underway now).
- 10 things nobody tells you about renovating your kitchen.
- And: 5 well-priced storage finds from a surprising source.
Previously in Obsessions: