Join us as we divulge our latest inspirations, from controversial paintings of flowers to a former botanist’s Moroccan haven.
- A controversial artist dishes on roses, paint and “organized chaos.”
- A mother and son on the Sydney garden they share.
- These greenery-covered towers may help fight pollution.
- What it was like to be a florist in The White House.
- An idyllic afternoon in the Sunset test garden.
- To make: coconut baked oatmeal with rosewater.
- The Marrakesh haven of a botanist.
- The ferns and figs are clearly winning in this newly opened NYC hotel.
- Ten simple tips to keep spring flowers fresh.
- A behind-the-scenes look at one of our favorite macramé planters.
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
Looking for more verdant inspiration? See our recent posts: