This quiet winter week found us exploring a floral artist’s vibrant work studio, tanned leather vases, and the anticipation of planning our spring gardens. Read on to learn more.
- Five prefab backyard sheds that can double as workspaces or writing retreats.
- Is gardening a form of resistance?
- Reveling in the quiet of winter to plan for the abundance of spring.
- Best of Ikea: a new potting bench.
- A floral revolution in the digital age.
- From seed events to rock garden talks, we’re noting these spring garden events.
- Admiring this English garden and estate, the inspiration behind a new perfume collection.
- A brilliant floral artist in her studio.
- This new Bali hotel will satisfy the naturalists––and minimalists.
- We’re admiring this efficient London kitchen, with plenty of built-in storage, over on Remodelista.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
On the hunt for more garden news and destinations? Visit our latest posts:
- Shopper’s Diary: Peonies in Paris, for Flowers and Coffee
- Current Obsessions: Winter Fresh
- Tropical Life: A Family Camp on Jamaica by Designer Sean Knibb