Sure, there’ll be loads of time spent in living rooms and dens this holiday weekend, but the most important room will be, hands down, the kitchen. From Remodelista this week, a reminder to get yours in tip-top shape before the onslaught.
- Hang an Eye Mask by the Bed, and 8 More (Hard-Won) Tips for Hosting Overnight Guests
- An International Affair: Studio Oink Collaborate with a NY Design Team on a Young Family’s Brooklyn Townhouse
- For Dessert: Candles Shaped Like Croissants and Cakes
- 10 Easy Pieces: Remodelista’s Budget Lighting Favorites
- DIY: Easy Ceramic Votive Holders for a Festive Table