Signs of life are here. Climb aboard the tour bus with us and get a dose of English snowdrops in high season. We’ve got a week’s worth of tips on how to get your garden ready for spring:
- Mark your calendar for a Remodelista Market in New York City, where we kick off our 2016 markets season.
- In this week’s Expert Advice post, White Flower Farm’s nursery manager, Barb Pierson, has 10 ideas for things you can do now in the garden to prepare for spring.
- Arm yourself: see our gardeners’ essential springtime toolkit in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces post.
- While we’re waiting for flowers to start blooming indoors, Marie has tips for how to bring flowers into the house in this week’s DIY post.
- Our favorite new hose is the appropriately named Garden Lust; see more of it in this week’s Garden Tools post.
- Suitable for swing set lovers of all ages, the ultimate garden playground even has a tightly lidded sandbox (take that, neighborhood cats). See more of it in this week’s Hardscaping 101 post.
Finally, get more ideas on how to successfully plant, grow, and care for snowdrop with our Snowdrop: A Field Guide.
Interested in other bulbs and tubers for your garden or indoor space? Get more ideas on how to plant, grow, and care for various bulbs and tubers with our Bulbs & Tubers: A Field Guide.