From England to Colombia, our inspirations took us across the globe this week. Read on to learn more.
- It’s the season for Bluebells and Wild Garlic in Standish Wood.
- Meet the beet with no red.
- Reflecting on a cinematic garden.
- An airy and bright Valentine’s terrarium.
- Now we can grow a Bulbasaur on our desk.
- A precious Valentine’s gift: DIY paper seed hearts.
- Gardening genius Luciano Giubbilei is exploring a new approach to gardening in his “experimental plot” at Great Dixter.
- In this family home outside of Melbourne, a central courtyard allows the greenery to be part of the interiors.
- Currently coveting: cylinder vase.
- 5 design lessons from an enchanting garden.
- Exploring the of Medellín, Colombia.
- Need a garden fence? Start weaving.
- Over on Remodelista: An SF bakery for the Instagram age.
Our Instagram and Pinterest picks of the week
Leave it to floristry designer and educator Jamie Aston to have an Instagram feed that awes (@jamieaston).
In blogger and photographer Jennifer Chong’s For the Home board, plants win the space.
For more Gardenista, see our latest issue: Master Gardeners.