Not to gloat. On the West Coast we’re in full spring swing. But we empathize with some of the rest of you who are still surreptitiously peeping out the window waiting for its arrival. Meanwhile, we’ve rounded up a few ways for you to live vicariously.
- It’s not so wintry in Winters, CA.
- Living art.
- Pleasure for spring taste buds.
- Garden Geometry.
- Trees light up the streets.
- A hotel laid into the landscape.
- Lilies! But first, into the soil they go.
- No garden gardening.
- Anything-but-average heirlooms.
- The dreamiest greenhouse.
- Home Sweet Garden.
- Solar-powered Mason jars.
- Four steps to feeding your garden.
For more things we love check the The Plant Hunter, one of our favorite garden and decor blogs. Need a comprehensive guide to all things plants and flowers? See The Plant Encyclopedia. (Need a quirkier guide? Check out our brand new Field Guide.)