Here’s a look at what’s piquing our interest lately.
- Jane clued us in to Flower Muse’s new two-toned infatuation.
- Netflix has nothing on Nowness. We’re watching (on repeat) the first weekly episode of Great Gardens.
- A gorgeous floral workshop in Minnesota.
- We’re fed up; say goodbye to sugar.
- A new generation of wall gardens.
- This marionberry jam would go perfectly with a tear of crusty French bread and a glass of chilled rosé.
- The ultimate urban escape: We’re dreaming of this spartan Italian villa by the sea.
- It’s time to vote, starting now, and every day through August 8.