What the Gardenista editors are noting, now that it’s mid-September:
- Our friend Jenni Kayne featured Rose Uniacke’s light-filled conservatory from the Gardenista book on her blog, Rip & Tan, a few days back. See the full story here.
- Julie alerted us to Template for Gardens: Yam Lau, today at Mjölk in Toronto.
- Alexa is admiring the overgrown grounds of the University of Warsaw Rooftop Garden on The Garden Edit.
- In praise of garden-fresh mocktails.
- Reading Alice Waters’ new memoir, Coming to My Senses, and revisiting her Edible Schoolyard and home kitchen.
- Now trending: Gardening 101: Astilbe.
- Why houseplants are taking over our houses.
- Instagram loves this Texas roadside wildflower.
- Over on Remodelista: ‘Weirdness and Charm’ in an Upstate New York Farmhouse. (See the gardens here.)
Previously in Current Obsessions: