What we’re admiring, these last few days of August:
- Our friends at Rip & Tan named the Gardenista book one of their top four gardening books.
- Julie is following Philly shop Rennes’ local garden walks, for a day off.
- When Athena Calderone of EyeSwoon and Camille Becerra of Remodelista favorite De Maria cook together, the result is a vibrant end-of-summer recipe.
- Daydreaming about these 8 clean-lined pools, via Dwell.
- Over on Remodelista: camping, minus the hassle.
- 5 ideas for the outdoor shower.
- An ode to summer berries, and Scandinavian summer.
- This week’s most-read: 10 Things Your Landscape Designer Wishes You Knew About Gravel (But Is Too Polite to Tell You).
- We want to see your end-of-summer gardens: Tag #GDsummerhouse and @gardenista_sourcebook on Instagram.
- And, send us your garden projects, patios, and pools. Here’s how.
More of our recent obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Peak Summer
- Current Obsessions: Summer in the City
- Current Obsessions: In the Garden Shed
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation