Suddenly it’s Labor Day. Here’s what’s caught our eye recently:
- For Labor Day parties and weeknight dinners: recipes with 3 ingredients or less.
- Meredith is noting a new winery and tasting room in Washington’s Columbia River Gorge, designed by Seattle-based goCstudio.
- For making the most of the last days of summer: a floating lawn by architect Karin Matz.
- Contributor Anne is making plans to attend the upcoming Architecture and Design Film Festival in Fishtail, Montana: “No better place to watch than Tippet Rise Art Center,” set on a ranch in the Beartooth Mountains, she says.
- A living wall in a new Brooklyn hotel.
- Our latest Instagram find: Margot has been following the oversized botanical art of @monikapetersonartprints, including this sunny lemon print in a breakfast nook.
- This week’s most popular: 10 budget solutions for the rental garden.
- Over on Remodelista: a villa in the south of France by two Hollywood creatives—glamping tent included.
- 7 end-of-summer projects for the garden.
- Last days of summer: Show us your end-of-summer gardens by tagging #GDsummerhouse and @gardenista_sourcebook on Instagram.
Our recent Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Day Tripper
- Current Obsessions: Peak Summer
- Current Obsessions: Summer in the City