Read on to see what we loved this week:
- We’re admiring small but impressive backyard improvements made by Dana Miller of HouseTweaking.
- 2015 fall foliage map.
- Tag your houseplant photos on Instagram with #GardenistaIndoors and we’ll post our favorites next week.
- A circle steel log holder is on our fall wish list.
- 2015 marks the 75th anniversary for the San Francisco Botanical Gardens.
- Above: A roundup of 20 favorite cottages and sheds from the Sunset archives.
- Why do plants need so much water?
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- For chicken cameos and landscape pictures, we’re keeping up with Morgan Satterfield (@the_brick_house).
- We’re following Garden Design Magazine’s Container Gardening board on Pinterest.