Read to see what we loved this week:
- With the heat wave in California, we’re spending more evenings outside, starting with seven alluring fire pits.
- Weekend project: DIY address planter.
- A recent hunt for vintage planters led us to this chinoiserie garden stool.
- Everything you need to plant this fall.
- Signed copies of Alice Waters’s newest book, My Pantry, is available for presale through Food52.
- Take a look at Piet Oudolf’s recent work on a New York City apartment building rooftop.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- For bucolic English scenes, we’re following Arne Maynard (@arnemaynardgardendesign) on Instagram.
- Our latest Pinterest obsession is Rita Konig’s Shed board.