The perks of being a plant parent, how to open a houseplants shop, and more to read about this weekend.
- 10 ways to get your garden ready for spring.
- Can a humble plant (with bitter leaves) slow down the aging process? It works on worms.
- First-time plant parent? It can be scary, but at least there’s no baby weight to lose.
- Can curtains filter indoor air? Ikea thinks so.
- An ode to “bare root fruit trees” (even the phrase sounds like poetry).
- Florida’s Everglades are running out of water.
- The ultimate punk rocker status symbol? Houseplants.
- Time to open a profitable houseplant shop… in eight easy steps.
- A genius, no-skills-required Ikea storage hack to try this weekend.
- And, what you might not know about subway tile.
Previously in Obsessions: