Here’s a look at what we’re loving lately:
Above: On our wish list: an adorable kit for growing microgreens on the kitchen window.
- We know what’s for lunch this weekend: Cauliflower salad with Greek yogurt dressing. Photograph by Heidi Swanson.
- One solution for the winter blues? Bring in more houseplants.
- We’re remembering the work of Japan-based German artist Jurgen Lehl this weekend.
- The first signs of autumn illustrated in stunning photographs.
- After being renovated, you could never tell that this modern barn house in Connecticut was nearly destroyed in a fire.
- Join The Chalkboard for a tour of four Maui farms and ogle at 68 photographs.
- One of our favorite photographers, Laure Joliet, teamed up with West Elm on an office makeover (hint: houseplants are involved).
- No-fail planting tips for fall.