Read on to see what we loved this week:
- We’re welcoming the season with pumpkin caramels.
- Either other things to do with pumpkins.
- Belgian master architect and designer Vincent Van Duysen transforms abandoned mills into holiday retreats in rural France.
- We’re eyeing this black walnut pumpkin carving set.
- A super simple way to make a wall hanging with eucalyptus.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- A group of pumpkins captured by food blogger Amy Chaplin (@amychaplin).
- For fall inspiration, we’re tuning into Sharon Cline’s Harvest board on Pinterest.
For more Gardenista see our Fall Foliage issue. And head over to Remodelista to read about Deconstructed Kitchens.