Here’s a look at our latest obsessions:
- Shaved apples atop charred broccoli salad.
- An artist in Minnesota pays homage to Vincent Van Gogh by recreating his Olive Trees painting in a huge field.
- Rifle Paper Co. and Paperless Post came together to create a stationery and floral popup shop in New York City.
- A $1.2 million listing in San Francisco boasts a delightful garden.
- Above: Indoor Green: Living with Plants by Bree Claffey is on our fall reading list.
- Don’t discard those pumpkin seeds!
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: Poet Thomas Hardy’s garden in Dorchester, captured by food blogger @kitsunetsukiki.
- Above: With dozens of beautiful bouquets and potted arrangements, we’re loving Almost Makes Perfect’s Bloom board on Pinterest.
Ready for Halloween? Read our Nightshade issue and don’t miss Remodelista’s week of dark design.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation