Read on to see what we loved this week.
- For $880,000, you can buy Julia Child’s home in Provence, France.
- Thanksgiving recipes for the vegetarian at your table.
- Win a copy of Sarah Owens’ new cookbook, Sourdough, by entering our Gardenista Giveaway.
- Persimmon margarita, anyone?
- A quick guide to “heritage” grains.
- Keep your holiday tablescape pared down with just a few sprigs of rosemary and eucalyptus.
- Aphids, begone!
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- A festive shop front in London captured by food writer Lisa Minucci (@lisaminucci)
- Textile designer Alessandra Tuccia’s Yule board on Pinterest is fueling our holiday decor plans.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation