This week we’re celebrating our brand-new site, The Organized Home, and our new book, Remodelista: The Organized Home, which officially comes out in a few days (but is available for pre-order now). We hope to see you at our book launch events on Monday and Tuesday; here’s where to find us:
- Join us from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday at Jenni Kayne Tribeca for drinks and light fare to celebrate our book launch and their first NYC boutique. Plus, the first 50 guests will receive a complimentary signed copy of Remodelista: The Organized Home. Please RSVP to [email protected].
- On Tuesday, also from 6 to 8 p.m., we’ll be toasting the book with festive cocktails and conversation at Terrain in Westport, Connecticut. Hope to see you there (and read more here).
Here’s what else we’re up to:
- Margot reports: “I’ve been stopped in my tracks by Instagram photos of thousands of floral garlands—inspired by ancient Egyptian funerary garlands—in this installation at Kew Royal Botanic Gardens.” It’s up until March 2018 (and she hopes to get there to see it in person). In London? Report back.
- Attention Californians: Best Made Co. is launching its first West Coast outpost in LA this weekend (featuring an “axe bar,” in case you need your axe repaired). In the area? Join the crowd today for workshops on topics from archery to blade sharpening. More info here.
- Now trending: Expert Secrets to Successful Houseplants, from air plants to vines.
- We like the artful installation of broken and whole quail eggs in Exotica at Work: 13 Ideas to Steal from a Historic Office in Charleston, over on Remodelista.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Garden Apartment (and a Giveaway)
- Current Obsessions: Gardens and Ghouls
- Current Obsessions: The Naturalist